With Multnomah County entering phase one, we are opening back up! The state has mandated some new requirements, and we’d like to fill everyone in on what those are to ensure everyone’s safety.
Before your appointment:
- OSHA requests that you wash your own hair prior to the appointment. Blow drying is not recommended at this time for services.
- Masks are required for all indoor public spaces.
- Have you had a new or worsening cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you had shortness of breath?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, your appointment will need to be rescheduled, please let us know at your earliest convenience.
At your appointment:
- Please wait in your car until your stylist texts you that they are ready, and they will meet you at the door. Currently, we can’t provide a waiting area for clients.
- Refrain from bringing anything extra / unnecessary to the appointment.
- No family, friends, or spouses are able to accompany you during your services.
- We cannot provide beverages, so please bring your own if you will need it!
- Each service will be increasing $10 due to increased equipment, supplies, and time needed.
Thanks everyone for being understanding and following the new rules set upon us, stay healthy and safe!